Purchase individually or in our Post Base Kit
- 4.75″ Pipe. ‘Half-connector’ with one 4″ pin at one end and one slot with 7/8″ internal thread at the other end. This allows you to adjust the length of your connection.
- Overall length 4-3/4″
- Pinhole center from end of timber is 3-7/8″ and 5″ for a post base application.
- Pinhole center to center = 7-7/8″ + exposed threaded rod (when you use two A475 + threaded rods to customize your own Timberlinx)
- Also available in stainless steel (A475SS)
- Use in conjunction with our Heavy Duty Post Base or the Simpson CSP7 Standoff Base
Ships from our warehouse in the US – no more long waits from Canada!
APPLICATIONS FOR A475
- Designed to customize any length of Timberlinx you require
- Concealed hold-down, wood to concrete, Post Base Connector
- (A475 attached to 7/8″ concrete expansion anchor)
- Join wood to steel
- (A475 attached to 7/8″ threaded rod with 7/8″ nut and washer)
- Customers are discovering new uses for A475 every day
Connectors ship with 4″ pins
Please allow up to 1 week for delivery. Contact us for expedited shipping.
Photos courtesy of Timberlinx.