17.5″ Pipe. Connector pins at right angle
B175 slots at 90º
Overall length 17.5″
Pin hole center to center 15-3/4″
APPLICATIONS FOR B155
- Designed to join two beams to one post (one TIMBERLINX for two joints)
- 8″x8″ dimensional timber butt joints at the post
- 10″x10″ dimensional timber 1″ housed joints at the post
- Replaces spline joint – great labor savings, with added strength
- Join four beams to one post at the same point using two connectors
- Join large sill beams end to end
- 15.5″ and 17.5″ connectors are frequently used in heavy timbers (10″x10″, 10″x12″ and 12″x12″), installed through the mortise and tenon to give additional strength
- A175 and B175 are exactly the same connector except for the orientation of the slots. This provides versatility where access to the pin becomes difficult.
Connectors ship with 4″ pins
Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery. Contact us for expedited shipping.
Photos courtesy of Timberlinx.