Timber Frame HQ will launch our Partner Program in the coming months. We are very excited about this opportunity for you and your clients. As a Partner, you benefit from our experienced timber frame experts throughout every project. From your first contact with the potential client to the completed project, our team is here to support you.
What’s in it for you?
- You have full access to the team at Timber Frame HQ. At every stage, you receive our full support and benefit from the expertise of everyone on the team.
- Stock and Custom Design
- Engineering and Structural Support
- Timber Frame Kits and Packages
- We offer valuable sales and customer service tools to our Partners, such as:
- Use our state-of-the-art 3D modeling technology to create a conceptual model of your client's project.
- Quick and easy estimating calculators, get your project numbers quickly and efficiently. (Coming Soon)
- Access to financing options for your clients
- You will receive high-quality sales, marketing materials, and promotional support.
- Access our PDF and printed versions of our Plan Catalog (Coming Soon)
- Access our PDF Plan Information Sheets. (Coming Soon)
- Banner Ads for your site and marketing materials. (Coming Soon)
- Marketing and website help and support.
- A geographical region to represent and build a reputation in.
Timber Frame HQ Dealer/Partner Options:
There are several opportunities to earn commissions and discounts depending on your experience and goals:
A Builder Partner:
You are responsible for most projects, from selling to the finished building project. As a result, this opportunity has the most significant discounts and commissions. Builder Partners have experienced general contractors or Timber Framers with solid marketing skills and an established reputation.
An Independent Partner:
You will be marketing and selling the Timber Frame HQ building system without the responsibility of building the home or frame. Most of our Independent Partners work with a Building Partner in their areas. To be a successful Independent Partner, being licensed or having experience as a builder is optional. Still, a strong understanding of the industry and sales/marketing is vital.
What’s in it for us?
- We get to build a reliable and dedicated team of outside professionals to promote and represent our products to others.
- We will have a team of partners nationwide to raise frames and packages for everyone in the network.
- We get to work with you, a like-minded person to help build some incredible structures.