This 14x14 post and beam plan is a moderately-sized pavilion that's simple to build! The plate stands over 9 feet high, which creates a generous ceiling height. The ample 24-inch front and side overhangs provide plenty of protection from sun and rain. Use this design as a cozy workshop, a bedroom or porch addition to your home, or a gardener’s shed. Let your imagination run wild! The interior space is 196 square feet, but the ceiling volume makes it feel bigger than that.
- Engineered connectors simplify cutting and joining the frame.
- Customize the plan to your liking with the optional roof pitch variations available from 3:12 to 12:12!
- The drawing set includes plan views, elevations, section drawings and individual piece drawings.
- 3d renderings are included, with x-ray views to show you all the details and connectors to help you visualize and cut the frame.
- A full timber list to make your timber purchase painless.
- A detailed fastener schedule, so there is no guesswork involved.
- The drawings are formatted in PDF for instant download. They are sized at 8 ½” x 11”, for easy printing at home.
- Learn more about and purchase the 14x14 Post and Beam Kit
100% Money Back Guarantee for 30-Days
Purchase With Confidence...It's Risk Free!
If, for any reason, you don't like this plan, you can get a full refund anytime within 30 days after your purchase. If you have any issues, just get in touch with our support team and they'll either help you out until you get the results you need or give you a swift refund.
Timber Frame HQ provides plans for construction purposes but does not oversee the construction. The plan purchaser is responsible for assuring the plan meets local codes and regulations. It is the responsibility of the plan purchaser to obtain any and all structural analysis, engineering and specifications that may be required in the municipality in which it is to be built. Plan purchaser is to verify all lot conditions and measurements before construction. Purchaser is responsible for additional expenses incurred in order to meet local code and engineering requirements.
Customer understands that the following conditions in your specific area may require additional engineering:
- Wind / hurricane / tornado
- Seismic / earthquake
- Heavy snow
- Flood potential
- Soil instability
- Timber Frame Engineering
Customer understands that HVAC, Plumbing & Electrical will not be included in all plans.
Plan Licensing Agreement:
When you purchase a set of plans, you are purchasing a limited copyright license for a design giving you the right to build that structure one time at your location. Your copyright license was granted when you paid the purchase fee. You do not have the right to build the design a second time unless you have a signed agreement with Timber Frame HQ. Please note that copyright law protects “derivative works” the same as it protects the original design. That means that making some changes doesn’t make it a new design. We do not allow reproduction or modifications of our designs, without permission. Your copyright license does not allow another professional to represent our design work as their own.
Timber Frame HQ retains all common law, statutory and other reserved rights, including the copyright. This applies even when you have participated in the development of the design to a significant degree.