Take a look at this 14×14 hipped roof pavilion plan! It is a smaller timber frame that is big on style. The dragon beams at the corners make for a super strong frame with lots of character. And the boss pin at the apex of the frame ties the hip rafters together and adds an artistic touch. Simply cover this frame with some tongue-in-groove and roofing of your choice to enjoy the beauty while you shelter!
- This plan is 14x14 from outside to outside of the posts, so it will fit into just about any setting.
- Two foot overhangs give you extra protection from the elements.
- 8:12 roof pitch gives this frame a nice presence.
Download Plan Brochure
Use this 14×14 hipped roof pavilion plan as a picnic shelter, hot tub enclosure, or anything you can dream up. This pavilion is best cut by a framer with some experience - the hipped roof causes some intricate cutting and compound joinery. But what a fantastic frame to show off your skills!
As soon as you make your purchase we will send you links to download the plan set PDFs. The 10-page construction set includes 3D drawings, post and roof plans, several elevations, and detail drawings. The 20-page piece drawing set shows you every timber in 2D and 3D, with each cut you will make fully dimensioned. And the connector and timber lists will allow you to gather your materials with confidence!
100% Money Back Guarantee for 30-Days
Purchase With Confidence...It's Risk Free!
If, for any reason, you don't like this plan, you can get a full refund anytime within 30 days after your purchase. If you have any issues, just get in touch with our support team and they'll either help you out until you get the results you need or give you a swift refund.
Important Information and Plan Licensing Agreement:
- Timber Frame HQ provides plans for construction purposes but does not oversee the construction. The plan purchaser is responsible for assuring the plan meets local codes and regulations. It is the responsibility of the plan purchaser to obtain any and all structural analysis, engineering and specifications that may be required in the municipality in which it is to be built. Plan purchaser is to verify all measurements before construction.
- Timber Frame HQ grants you a non-exclusive, non-sub-licensable and non-transferable license to use the plans purchased from the Timber Frame HQ website.
- This License is personal to you only. You may not use the License for any other purpose except for personal purposes.
- When you purchase a set of plans, you are purchasing a limited copyright license for a design giving you the right to build that structure one time at your location.
Only you may use the License, and such use shall be limited as stated above.
- All materials provided under this License are owned by Timber Frame HQ. Any License granted under this Agreement shall only convey a non-exclusive, non-sub-licensable, and non-transferable right to use the plans in accordance with the full terms of this Agreement.
- You are expressly prohibited from creating any derivative works in the plans or permit any other person to create any such derivative works. You are further expressly prohibited from reproducing the plans in any fashion on any medium. You may not modify the plans. Your License does not allow others to represent our design work as their own.
- Timber Frame HQ specifically disclaims and warranty that the plans will be error free and will not be responsible for any loss suffered by you because of the plans or otherwise.