These 12×12 timber frame gazebo plans will help you create a beautiful structure to enhance your landscaping. The 8 in 12 pitch hip roof with its jack rafters creates a wonderful sense of stature for this petite frame. You’ll want to sit back and enjoy your handiwork as you soak in the geometry of the central kingpin connecting with the hips and collar ties.
- The drawing set includes plan views, elevations, section drawings and individual piece drawings.
- 3d renderings are included, with x-ray views to show you all the details and connectors to help you visualize and cut the frame.
- Complete timber list and fastener schedule to make procuring your materials easier.
- Every cut on each timber is shown in dimensioned piece drawings.
The plan set contains 28 sheets in a pdf that print on 8.5″x11″ and includes piece drawings for all the parts in the frame. We have also included drawings of each timber with each cut dimensioned out. The drawings are ready for instant download and are easy to run off from your home printer.
Timber Frame HQ provides plans for construction purposes but does not oversee the construction. The plan purchaser is responsible for assuring the plan meets local codes and regulations. It is the responsibility of the plan purchaser to obtain any and all structural analysis, engineering, and specifications that may be required in the municipality in which it is to be built. Plan purchaser is to verify all lot conditions and measurements before construction. Purchaser is responsible for additional expenses incurred in order to meet local code and engineering requirements.
Customer understands that the following conditions in your specific area may require additional engineering:
- Wind / hurricane / tornado
- Seismic / earthquake
- Heavy snow
- Flood potential
- Soil instability
- Timber Frame Engineering
Customer understands that HVAC, Plumbing & Electrical will not be included in all plans.
Purchaser agrees that the use of the plan is for the construction of one house