This 6×10 firewood storage shed is attractive and functional – with its traditional New England saltbox shape, it will add interest to your landscape while its low profile roof line allows it to blend into its surroundings. This shed is perfect for storing firewood, as there is plenty of roof coverage while the cut back sides allow for good air circulation. But it would also be a good storage unit for lawn mowers, tools, rakes, shovels, toys, snow blowers and more.
- The front plate is a bit over 8’h, while the back plate is 7’6” h
- Front roof pitch is 10 in 12; rear pitch is 6 in 12
- Plans include a wood floor system for a completely freestanding structure
- Lumber sizes are 6x’s and 4x’s for the economy and easier raising
- Plan set consists of 31 pages formatted to letter size paper for easy printing from home.
- Drawings include fully dimensioned 2D plans, sections, and elevations. There are three-dimensional drawings as well, so you can visualize the finished product.
- Every face of each timber is drawn in 2D, with every cut fully dimensioned.
- We include a complete timber list and fastener schedule, to make your budgeting and purchasing easy!
Timber Frame HQ provides plans for construction purposes but does not oversee the construction. The plan purchaser is responsible for assuring the plan meets local codes and regulations. It is the responsibility of the plan purchaser to obtain any and all structural analysis, engineering, and specifications that may be required in the municipality in which it is to be built. Plan purchaser is to verify all lot conditions and measurements before construction. Purchaser is responsible for additional expenses incurred in order to meet local code and engineering requirements.
Customer understands that the following conditions in your specific area may require additional engineering:
- Wind / hurricane / tornado
- Seismic / earthquake
- Heavy snow
- Flood potential
- Soil instability
- Timber Frame Engineering
Customer understands that HVAC, Plumbing & Electrical will not be included in all plans.
Purchaser agrees that the use of the plan is for the construction of one house