15.5″ Pipe. Connector pins parallel
A155 straight slots
Overall length 15.5″
Pin hole center to center 13-3/4″
APPLICATIONS FOR A155
- Designed to join 2 beams to a post (1 TIMBERLINX for 2 joints)
- 6″x6″ dimensional timber butt joints at the post
- 8″x8″ dimensional timber 1″ housed joints at the post
- Replaces spline joint – great labor savings, with added strength
- Join 4 beams to 1 post at the same point, using 2 connectors
- Join large sill beams end to end
- 15.5 and 17.5 connectors are frequently used in heavy timbers (10″x10″, 10″x12″ and 12″x12″), installed through the mortise and tenon to give additional strength
- A155 and B155 are exactly the same connectors except for the orientation of the slots. This provides versatility where access to the pin becomes difficult.
Connectors ship with 4″ pins
Download Common Joint Configurations
Download the Installation Manual
Download the CCMC Engineering Report on the Timberlinx connector
Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery. Contact us for expedited shipping..
Photos courtesy of Timberlinx.