- Available in 18″ and 7-1/2″ lengths
- Patented tri-cut spurred edge design for fast, smooth cutting without resistance
- Ultra smooth cutting of perfectly finished holes without “blowout” that you can get with other timber framing drill bits.
- Teflon-coated to resist heat and friction
- Burr-free lead screw for easy starts and pull-through without material build-up
- Perfectly concentric for even and easy cutting of accurately sized holes
- Lighter weight than standard augers for safety and reduced fatigue without sacrificing strength
- Carbon steel construction with precise heat-treat and hardening processes for strength and durability
- Quick-change shank (7/16″) for fast and secure change-out
- Made in Japan
WoodOwl bits are manufactured in SAE sizing.
If purchasing a bit for drilling peg holes, please order the correct pegs.
3/4" drill bit =3/4" holes and pegs
1" drill bit = 1" holes and pegs