The Simpson Strong-Tie SET-3G is an epoxy-based anchoring adhesive with high design strength and proven performance. It is a 1:1 ratio, two-component, anchoring adhesive for concrete. SET-3G offers the perfect combination of strength and affordability of any anchoring adhesives. Perfect when used with the 7/8″ threaded rod in our Post Base Anchor Kits.
Available in an 8.5-oz tube with a standard caulking gun or in a 22-oz side-by-side tube (requires a dual tube dispenser). Each tube also comes with a mixing nozzle.
- Exceptional performance — superior bond strengths permit ductile solutions in high seismic areas.
- Design flexibility — improved sustained load performance at elevated temperatures.
- Jobsite versatility — can be specified for all base material conditions.
- Low-odor formulation.
- Manufactured in the USA using global materials.
- During the installation of SET-3G, when the correct installation processes are followed, there is no performance difference between water-saturated concrete, water-filled holes, or submerged concrete.
- One 8.5-oz tube will secure your threaded rod at 4 post base locations, while the 22-oz tube will yield enough for 10 post bases (when following Simpson’s installation instructions and allowing 30% overage).