This timber frame is perfect for a small shop, pavilion, garage, or cabin and would be a great project. The frame measures 16’ wide and 24′ deep from post to post, providing 2 bays and a 2′ overhang on all four sides. The plate height is 9’10 allowing plenty of head height. The frame is cut with 8x timbers and can be finished out to provide a strong durable building that will be fun to raise.
- Procurement of 2,843 Board Feet of #1 Douglas Fir Timber
- Planing of timbers on all four sides
- All joinery and connections cut with a CNC machine
- All hardware, pegs, connectors, and screws needed to install the frame
- Post bases for each post
- Wrapped careful and placed on a pallet for delivery
- A dedicated Project Guru to guide you through the building process
****Please note this price does not include shipping to your site. Please contact us at [email protected] for a quote or fill out the form below.
Contact us today to set up your free preliminary meet and greet where we get to know each other, talk about your project and see if we are a good fit for each other.