Timber Beam Sealant

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Brice Cochran Brice Cochran 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rick Lamotte
    Rick Lamotte
    Participant

Good Day,

I am looking for a Timber Beam sealant for pine beams. The beams will be inside and i would like to maintain as mush of the natural color as possible. If a “clear” solution can be found that would be my first choice, the next choice would be a cedar looking finish. I am looking to seal the beams on the interior and the exterior will either be ship-lap or board and batten will be sealed to the weather. Any suggestions, experience or thoughts will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Rick

Brice Cochran
    Brice Cochran
    Keymaster

Sorry for my delayed response, been hanging with my kids for the past several days.  I really like the finish that the Natural Heritage Finishes gives you.  It does change the hue of the timbers but in a good way, in fact, I do not know if a sealant that does not change the color/hue of the timbers.  You can order a sample kit from them or through us.

Brice Cochran
    Brice Cochran
    Keymaster

Sorry for my delayed response, been hanging with my kids for the past several days.  I really like the finish that the Natural Heritage Finishes gives you.  It does change the hue of the timbers but in a good way, in fact, I do not know if a sealant that does not change the color/hue of the timbers.  You can order a sample kit from them or through us.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.