We’re looking for a full time, motivated and passionate Timber Frame Designer to join our design team. We are currently seeking an experienced designer who is willing to work remotely to join our small, specialized team. We are looking for an energetic, disciplined and confident personality with a good understanding of construction details and processes. This position requires a dynamic person with a passion for both traditional and contemporary timber frame architecture and structures.
- Design and create beautiful and dramatic timber frames
- Be an active and engaged member of our design team
- Work on diverse projects across the country
- Work with the latest online collaboration tools
- Work with a variety of architects, engineers and timber frame companies
- Design timber frames, create 3d models of timber frames and SIPS, create shop drawings for timber frame and SIPS using Cadwork.
- Interact/communicate with clients and contractors.
- A pro at prioritizing your work and being effective at getting things done and able to work on multiple projects at a time.
- Passionate about timber framing and are willing to share what you know with our clients and audience.
- Someone who loves doing things efficiently.
- An artist, creator, educator, and producer.
- Someone who loves working with customers (and teammates) to help understand their needs and generate a positive outcome.
- A self-starter and learner.
- Passionate about providing creative solutions to specific problems.
- An experimenter, with a growth mindset and the ability to take a scientific approach to creative solutions
What we offer
- A remote and diverse workforce with a flexible schedule that meets your needs.
- Annual professional development budget.
- Four weeks paid vacation per year
- $200 a month Working Space Allowance
- You’re a wiz with Cadwork.
- You’re a customer-centric timber frame designer.
- You have 4+ years of experience in timber frame design.
- You’ve worked with other teams on the entire lifecycle of plan development. Including a collaboration with Clients, Architects, Engineers and Builders
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Timber Frame HQ’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Salaries are based on market research and are equitable to other roles within Timber Frame HQ and industry.
- The actual compensation offered to our new team members will be based on relative experience.
How to Apply
- Send an email to [email protected]
- Attach a cover letter and resume.
- Include links to your Linkedin profile and/or website.
- Three references that know your professional abilities.
- Make Subject Line of email Designer Position